During a support request you may be asked to upload a support bundle or send file attachments through the ticket.
This article provides a step-by-step procedure for attaching files to a support ticket.
- Open the Zendesk Support ticket you want to update.
- Navigate to the end of the ticket and click on the text box marked ”Add to conversation”
- Drag the file or files that you want to attach to the ticket to the section marked ”Drag files here or click to add a file”
- Confirm that the file has uploaded as shown in the example below.
The files you attach to the comment are then added to the email notification message and will be accessible to the support agent.
- Note that with SendSafely integration in the Zendesk support portal large attachments can be uploaded to the ticket.