This article will guide you on how to cancel an HCP self-service account.
Note: If you have an annual/contract account, please reach out to your Account Manager for assistance.
- Must be requested by the organization non-SSO Owner user
- Must have SSO deleted if configured.
- Deleted all HCP assets including any Vault clusters, Consul clusters, Packer registries, and HashiCorp Virtual Networks (HVNs).
- Removed all users except the Owner
- Owner must sign in as non-SSO owner
- Delete resources
- Please see this guide on how to delete HCP resources for assistance.
- Please delete all/any Vault clusters, Consul clusters, Packer registries, and HashiCorp Virtual Networks (HVNs).
- Remove all users
- Please go to your Access control (IAM) in the HCP Portal and remove all users except for your Owner user.
- Contact HCP Support Engineering
- Please open a HCP Support ticket requesting for an HCP account deletion.
- Select "HashiCorp Cloud Platform" as the product.
- Select "Account and User Management" as the HCP Category
- HCP Support Engineering will receive your request and process the account deletion request.
For additional questions or support, please open a Support ticket.