Successfully add a VCS provider connection when using Bitbucket Server v7.20.x or later
- Terraform Enterprise or Terraform Cloud
- Bitbucket Datacenter and Server v7.20.x or later
The Bitbucket Datacenter and Server v7.20 release introduced OAuth2.0 integrations bringing UI changes that no longer match what is depicted in our official documentation.
Follow Step 1 from the official documentation and continue with the rest of the steps here
- While logged in as an admin user, go to Bitbucket Server's "Application Links" administration page. You can use the sidebar navigation in the admin pages, or go directly to
https://<BITBUCKET INSTANCE HOSTNAME>/plugins/servlet/applinks/listApplicationLinks.
- Click on the Create Link button to get the process started, and enter Terraform Cloud's URL in the text field (
https://app.terraform.io, or the hostname of your Terraform Enterprise instance) and click "Continue". Ensure Atlassian product is the Application type selected.
- Complete the rest of the steps from the official documentation starting from Step 2 item 3.