All modules in the Terraform Private Registry show as "Setup Failed"
- This error appears repeatedly in the output of
docker logs ptfe_atlas
[DEBUG] Failed to open TCP connection to ptfe_registry_api:3121 (getaddrinfo: Name does not resolve) excluded from capture: DSN not set
- This is caused by corruption of the Registry Session keys that connect TFE to the Registry containers.
- Verify the values of the session keys. SSH to the TFE server and run the following command:
replicatedctl app-config export --hidden
- Look for the values of these two keys.
- These should be 32 character strings with only valid hexadecimal values. If they are not, the keys are corrupted.
- To fix the corrupted keys, overwrite them and restart TFE with the following commands:
replicatedctl app-config set registry_session_secret_key replicatedctl app-config set registry_session_encryption_key replicatedctl app stop replicatedctl app start