Currently, HCP does not support custom HCP Vault/Consul/Portal domains or SSLs. We are considering this feature in the future but we do not have any additional information for timeline at this time.
Articles in this section
- How-to Restore a Deleted HCP Vault Cluster
- How-to Disable/Enable HCP Vault Public URL
- Permission denied when trying to log into Kubernetes auth method on EKS
- "error updating Vault cluster tier" in HCP vault cluster scaling.
- HCP Vault and Gitlab Integration
- Configuring an OIDC Auth Method with HCP Vault
- HCP Vault and 3rd Party Plugins
- Vault Agent injector [ERROR] auth.handler: error authenticating: error="context deadline exceeded"
- HCP Vault Upgrade FAQ
- Using Consul Service Discovery for HCP Vault