An alternative way to inviting a user to an organization within Terraform Enterprise without the use of sending an email notification verification link to the user's email to gain entry.
Here is the workflow to invite a user to an organization without having to send the invitation through an email notification for access verification.
1. As the organization owner and the TFE admin, turn off email notifications from this location: https://TFEServer/app/admin/smtp.
2. Unchecked the box labeled Enable email sending with SMTP.
3. Have your user create an account from https://TFEServer/signup/account.
4. Using the provided user's email address for this new user, go back to TFE as the org admin. Within the Organization/settings/Users click invite user. Even though email doesn't work, the email address is used as an identifier. Insert the email address in the email field and click invite user.
5. Now on the User's next login, the new user has the option to accept the invite to the organization without having to get an email.
For additional assistance please contact HashiCorp Support to request additional assistance.