The Terraform Enterprise installer dashboard uses password authentication by default, but can be configured to use LDAP authentication.
This article details how to configure LDAP authentication on an existing Terraform Enterprise installation, after having initially configured the instance to use password authentication.
To configure LDAP authentication for the installer dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the installer dashboard at
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the page.
- Select “Security” from the menu that appears.
- Select “Change console security settings”.
- Select LDAP from the options list, and then configure your LDAP connection as appropriate.
If you have any trouble configuring LDAP authentication, please contact HashiCorp support.