- If we have more than 100 repositories(repos) in our VCS, then the terraform cloud shows only latest 100 workspaces from a VCS connection and even in the filter, you may not be able to find the 101st repo.
- For example - I have a github VCS connection from my terraform cloud account to my github account and I have repository called
Repo118in my VCS but I am not able to see that in the list of repos while trying to create the VCS driven workspace as this only shows top 100 workspaces:
- Even if I try to filter on the repo name, you won't be able to find that while trying to select the VCS repo for creating the workspace:
If the VCS has more than 100 repositories and you need to create a workspace in terraform cloud corresponding to each workspace or to a repo that's not visible in the list of repos while trying to configure the VCS driven workspace.
If there is a working VCS connection between the terraform cloud and the VCS provider, user should be able to create the VCS driven workspace with each repo irrespective of the number of repos in the VCS Organization.
I am not able to find a repository called
Repo118but I should be able to create this by putting the repository name
Test-Organization/Repo118in the field -Can't see your repository? Enter its ID below, e.g.
acme-corp/infrastructureand then click on the arrow:
- Enter the workspace name and click on
- Workspace should get created: