Customers using on-prem instances of Terraform Enterprise may require additional configuration for ServiceNow to work properly.
In order to route API traffic via a MID server, the following can be done within ServiceNow
- Switch application scope to “Terraform”.
- Navigate to System Web Services > Outbound > REST Message. Filter records for Application=Terraform.
- For every record on the list (or selected records only), do the following:
- Open it and scroll down to HTTP Methods;
- Click on each HTTP Method and open the HTTP request tab;
- Select your MID server and hit Update.
- Requests are then registered in the MID server logs.