HashiCorp Customer Success is here to ensure that every customer is fully satisfied with our products and getting high utilization and ROI from our enterprise products. HashiCorp Customer Success and Support organization provides the Customer prescriptive On-boarding guidance as the customer's internal teams implement and go live with Terraform, Vault, Consul or Nomad use-cases. Thereafter, the CS team provides enterprise grade support based on each customer's SLA level and also tracks the journey from initial on-boarding to full adoption/expansion and ultimately renewal.
Customer's will be assigned a Technical Account manager (TAM) to guide during On-boarding. The steps are as follows:
- Initial Email with guides and next steps
- Information regarding TFE SaaS account or SW Delivery
- Support process and SLA guide guide.
- For Non-SaaS customers, an Architecture and project Review meeting is held to determine each customers deployment plan.
- This plan is tracked by the TAMs. Periodic Emails or customer touch meetings held to gauge progress.
- Once solution is live, TAMs will promote customer to Adoption/Expansion and operationalize Support.
- An NPS Survey is sent to Customer after On-Boarding.
- Thereafter, interaction with HashiCorp will be via our Support Portal or via periodic Customer Touch meetings. TAMs can be contacted for escalations and to get references to HashiCorp training and Systems Integrators.
- Renewal Notification will be sent to customer 90-days prior to renewal and the Sales team will re-engage.